Lectures in Nursing, Health and Applied Midwifery Science
in the bachelor programs of the Charité
© Historical Psychiatry Archive of the Charité, IGMEM
You are here:
- P01: OU interprofessionell: DieCharité: From the poorhouse of the residence to the hospital of the metropolis.
- P04: Introductory lecture
- P04: What is science? Problem, question and relevance
- P04: Working Techniques I
- P04: Lecture: Research in the field
- P04: What is good science?
- P04: Lecture:Philosophy of science and transnational science
- P11: Safeguarding in the context of social, legal and professional change: Caritas and "Good Policey". Caring for the poor and sick in pre-modern times.
- P11: Safeguarding in the context of societal,legal and professional change: from bedside to hospital. On the Development of the Nursing Profession in the 19th Century
- P11: Security in the context of societal, legal and professional change: Inner Reichsgründung: On the emergence of the modern security state at the end of the 19th century.
- P11: Safeguarding in the context of social, legal and professional change: professional development and transformation: nursing in the 20th century (1)
- P11: Security in the Context of Social, Legal and Professional Change: Everyday Life, Negotiation Processes and (Micro-) Politics: Nursing in the 20th Century (2)
- P11: S Historical and ethical foundations of nursing and nursing professions: Historical and ethical foundations of nursing and nursing professions (01 - 12).